Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Attic and Ceiling Fans
- Gas Lines
- Vehicle Charging Stations
- Circuit Restoration
- Electrical Inspections
- Entertainment Installations
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Protection
- Home Automation
- Indoor Lighting
- Whole-House Generators
- Surge Protection
- Maintenance Program
Duct Repair and Replacement in Raleigh, NC
Sometimes an added indoor air quality system isn’t enough. There are times when you have to tackle an issue at its root and repair or replace your ductwork. We know that people are never really overjoyed to get news like this. Duct repair and duct replacement services are expensive. These services don’t have to be so daunting though. You can contact Sloan Service Company, Inc. you’d like professional assistance through this process.
Our duct repair and replacement services are cost effective, efficient, and timely. We make sure to inform you about the work we do every step of the way so that you understand the work happening in your home. Contact our team to learn more about our work. Call if you need duct repair and duct replacement services that wow.
Call the Heating, Cooling, & Electrical Experts at Sloan Service Company, Inc. for duct services in Raleigh and the Triangle Area. Contact us today to get started!
Do You Need Duct Repair?
Not sure if you need duct repair in your home? Watch out for the following signs:
- A Lack of Air: Do you feel like you’re running your air conditioner or heater for really lengthy amounts of time? It’s because you’re not getting enough airflow in your home. You might not notice this problem head on, but you will notice your HVAC system underperforming.
- Strange Odors: Are you smelling some weird things in your house? Odors coming from your HVAC system means that you probably have an electrical problem or an issue with the moisture levels in your home. These problems are often bad for your health. Contact our team for your duct repair services.
- High Utility Bills: Have you noticed that your cooling or heating systems bills are a lot higher than normal? This is usually a clear indication of inefficiencies in your home.
It Might Be Time for Duct Replacement If…
We know, we know, duct replacement is a phrase that can strike fear in anyone’s heart. It’s a time-consuming and expensive process. It doesn’t have to be so bad if you have the right team by your side though. Watch out for the following problems:
- Your home is constantly and excessively dusty
- Your AC or heating bills are incredibly expensive
- Your air conditioning system is noisy
- The temperatures throughout your home are inconsistent
- You think you might smell mold in your ductwork
- Your home is older in age
- You constantly have to call an HVAC technician to repair your system
If you notice any of the problems listed above in your home it’s probably time to consider replacement services. We can make the process as painless as possible for you—contact us today.
The Importance of Your Ductwork Systems
We can’t overstate the importance of your ductwork system. The ducts are the passageway for everything in your home. You can’t get that toasty warm air you need in winter or the refreshing cool breeze you crave in summer if your house has bad ductwork.
At Sloan Service Company, Inc., we know that you’re probably not waiting on bated breath for the day that you need duct repair or duct replacement services, but it’s important to be prepared when this time comes. Keep our number at hand. We’re certified professionals who have worked in Raleigh since 2013. We’ve been the recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award consecutively since 2014 and we have an A+ BBB rating. Contact our team for work you can trust.