Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Attic and Ceiling Fans
- Gas Lines
- Vehicle Charging Stations
- Circuit Restoration
- Electrical Inspections
- Entertainment Installations
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Protection
- Home Automation
- Indoor Lighting
- Whole-House Generators
- Surge Protection
- Maintenance Program
Indoor Air Quality Services in Raleigh, NC
So many homes in Raleigh struggle with their indoor air quality issues. That’s because modern advancements have left indoor air quality in a bit of a bind. Companies build newer homes “tight” so that they’re incredibly energy efficient. This is great for the efficacy of your HVAC systems, the environment, and your bottom line. The only thing it’s bad for is your indoor air quality.
Air-tight buildings allow a variety of contaminants to build up to unhealthy levels. If you have a newer home then you might be one of the many people with indoor air quality that’s actually worse than the air quality outdoors. The first step in improving your IAQ is realizing that you have a problem. Contact our team today to learn about the air quality systems we offer.
Contact Sloan Service Company, Inc. to schedule an appointment—we’re Heating, Cooling, & Electrical Experts!
Our Raleigh Indoor Air Quality Services
We offer a wide variety of air quality systems because we understand that indoor air quality varies from home to home. We’re here to make sure you breathe easy. Contact our team for any of the following:
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Air filters and air purifiers are the most common way that homeowners choose to battle against poor indoor air quality. These systems are both effective and reliable.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: We touched on this above, but a lack of fresh air is the culprit behind a lot of indoor air quality problems. You don’t want to open your windows to ventilate your home in the height of summer or the dead of winter, though. That’s where HRV and ERV systems come in.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: There’s a lot more to worry about than just the cleanliness of your air—you need to think about your home’s humidity levels too. Your humidity should always hover around 30% to 50%. Anything lower or higher will make you uncomfortable.
- Duct Repair and Replacement: Sometimes the addition of any indoor air quality system or a duct cleaning isn’t enough. Your ductwork is in charge of moving all the conditioned air through your home—it’s only logical that it’s going to incur a little wear and tear from time to time. If your ducts need some real TLC, it’s probably time for you to contact our professionals.
Professional Air Quality Care Helps You Breathe Easier
The right combination of indoor air quality services and products can boost your home comfort, efficiency, and even your personal health. Indoor air quality systems can help you rely on your air conditioner or heater less, fortify your systems, and even reduce your respiratory problems or your susceptibility to the common cold. Indoor air quality means a lot. It’s not just one of those "icing on the cake" steps to your home comfort—it’s absolutely necessary.
We understand indoor air quality in and out at Sloan Service Company, Inc. We’ve worked in the RDU area since 2013. All our technicians are licensed, bonded, insured, and show up ready to serve you. We’re your Heating, Cooling, & Electrical Experts.