Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Attic and Ceiling Fans
- Gas Lines
- Vehicle Charging Stations
- Circuit Restoration
- Electrical Inspections
- Entertainment Installations
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Protection
- Home Automation
- Indoor Lighting
- Whole-House Generators
- Surge Protection
- Maintenance Program
Raleigh, NC Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Services
It really doesn’t matter if you’re installing or replacing your air conditioning system—only a professional HVAC technician is qualified for the job. You want your air conditioning installation and air conditioning replacement services done right. Ensuring that your air conditioning system receives the right care will help you stay cool all summer long for the right price.
The problem with finding air conditioning services in Raleigh, NC is that you’re oversaturated with options. We have long, hot, and humid summers here in the south, so there are a multitude of HVAC contractors in this area that make AC their wheelhouse. You have to sort through so many options to find a reputable team. Don’t look past Sloan Service Company, Inc.
Trust the Heating, Cooling, & Electrical Experts for all your AC installation and AC replacement services in Raleigh, NC. Contact our team today to request an estimate.
Raleigh, NC Air Conditioning Installation
If you’ve ever scrolled through any HVAC contractor’s website searching for their air conditioning services there’s no doubt that you’ve seen how much they underscore air conditioning installation. Quality AC installation is the difference between having a great air conditioning system that keeps your mind at ease and an air conditioning system that constantly causes you trouble. If you’re looking for trusted professionals that provide AC installation in Raleigh, NC, you’re in the right place!
Make sure that you contact the professionals when you want AC installation. You can’t trust an amateur for these services and you absolutely cannot DIY these services. Sloan Service Company, Inc. is a team that you can trust because we always strive for perfection. We care about the integrity of our work. It’s why we only work with great brands like Mitsubishi and Carrier. Come to us when you want a great AC job.
3 Signs That It’s Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner
Not sure if the AC problem that you’re experiencing constitutes a need for air conditioning replacement? We’ve compiled some of the top signs that it’s time for AC replacement:
- Your AC Is Old: Is your air conditioning unit around 10 years or older? If your answer is "yes," it’s time to start thinking about your air conditioning replacement regardless of the status of your system. The average air conditioner can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. Attempting to push your air conditioning system past this point will only cause you problems.
- You’re Always Repairing: Do you have to repair your air conditioner frequently? Air conditioning issues do happen from time to time but they shouldn’t be a routine thing. It’s time for AC replacement if you repair your system more than once every few summers.
- You Can’t Get Cool or Stay Cool: Do you have trouble either getting your home to a comfortable temperature or keeping your home at a good temperature? Either scenario is a sign that you need air conditioning replacement.
Sloan Service Company, Inc. installs a number of different air conditioning systems including ductless systems, dual-fuel air conditioners, heat pumps, central ACs, zone control systems and more. To learn more about your air conditioning installation options, call our team today!
Your Raleigh AC Professionals
If you want air conditioning repair or replacement services that you can rely on, make sure you come to Sloan Service Company, Inc. We have a team of NATE-certified and trained technicians. We normally don’t like to boast or brag, but today we’re going to bend the rules, because our accolades really reflect the dedication and hard work of our technicians. We’ve received the Angie’s List Super Service Award consecutively from 2014 to 2019 and have a great rating with the BBB. We’re committed to quality and safety. Come to our team if you need great service in the RDU area.