Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Attic and Ceiling Fans
- Gas Lines
- Vehicle Charging Stations
- Circuit Restoration
- Electrical Inspections
- Entertainment Installations
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Protection
- Home Automation
- Indoor Lighting
- Whole-House Generators
- Surge Protection
- Maintenance Program
Home Automation Services in Raleigh, NC
We live in a “smart” world now. It’s likely that you have a smart TV, a smart watch, a smart thermostat, and we’re sure that you have a smartphone in your pocket. Streamlining your home's electrical system so that it’s as efficient and effective as possible is a great idea. If you’re interested in home automation services, you probably have noticed how often people push these services as a “DIY” affair. Just because it might be easy for you to set up a smart thermostat doesn’t mean that you should. Entrusting a professional with your DIY services will ensure that your home always works impeccably.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Sloan Service Company, Inc. if you’re looking for a team to fine tune your home automation services. We understand all the odds and ends of a home automation system—we’ll help you get the home function that you deserve.
Contact us today to work with our Raleigh electricians: the Heating, Cooling, & Electrical Experts
What’s a Home Automation System?
A home automation system is a system that allows you to monitor or adjust certain parts of your home. Setting up a smart home requires a hub to control the system from and smart devices that are compatible with each other and able to work with your home’s Wi-Fi. Home automation has made leaps and bounds in recent years, so it touches everything from your thermostat to your security system.
A lot of homeowners overlook home automation systems because they think it’s all about convenience. If convenience isn’t enough to persuade you, we’d like to highlight the way that you can save money on utilities with this system too. Home automation systems can help you monitor your energy usage and the temperature settings of your home.
How a Home Automation System Benefits You
So how does a home automation system benefit your home? A home automation system can help you in the following ways:
- Convenience: This is probably the standout benefit to home automation. Home automation gives you the ability to control everything from your phone, tablet, or computer. You can start heating or cooling your home before you even come home and make sure you’re always comfortable.
- Security: You can automate your security system now! The ability to lock your doors or open your garage door is convenient and it adds an extra element of safety to your home. If you rush out the door and forget to lock it, you can do so from the convenience of a handheld device.
- Savings: The added control that you have over your home can help you save money too. You won’t have to waste electricity anymore when you have perfected control. Home automation systems are also well-known for guiding homeowners in the right direction. They can help you run your automated systems in a more efficient manner.
Do Your System Justice with Professional Electrical Care
Home automation systems need professional care. Our professionals are experts when it comes to electrical work. There are so many systems on the market now that promise to be the best home automation system available. We can help you weed through all the various systems and find the one that’s best for your home and your preferences. We’re a team full of licensed and trained professionals. We always strive for perfection in your home. Even if we lose out on money we’re going to make sure that your home is in pristine condition. Contact Sloan Service Company, Inc. for quality work in the RDU area.