Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Attic and Ceiling Fans
- Gas Lines
- Vehicle Charging Stations
- Circuit Restoration
- Electrical Inspections
- Entertainment Installations
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Protection
- Home Automation
- Indoor Lighting
- Whole-House Generators
- Surge Protection
- Maintenance Program
Circuit Restoration in Raleigh, NC
Are you having trouble with the outlets in your home? Plugging in something and seeing nothing happen in return is a sign that you might need complete circuit restoration services. Unfortunately, your electrical equipment will naturally wear down over time. Grease can harden and bind up different mechanisms in our homes and cause the contact surfaces to deteriorate. It’s not just something that’s a little inconvenient in your home, it’s actually something that can cause dangerous issues.
The equipment and expertise of our technicians at Sloan Service Company, Inc. can help in your circuit restoration services. We specialize in everything circuit involved. If you need circuit breaker repair or circuit wiring, we’re the team for the job.
Call the Heating, Cooling, & Electrical Experts for your circuit breaker services in Raleigh, NC. Contact us today to get started!
What Is Circuit Restoration?
Circuit restoration isn’t like air conditioning repair or heater maintenance—it’s one of those home services that’s a little more "on the fringe" than other HVAC services. You might not even know what these services entail. We’re here to clear it up. Circuit restoration is the process where our technicians take your entire circuit breaker apart and put it back together properly. A faulty circuit breaker is inconvenient at its most benign point and absolutely dangerous at its worst. Circuit restoration will help you mitigate house fires and eliminate older or bad connections.
If your circuit is really at an advanced stage of decay, our team members will even replace the switches and receptable. Circuit restoration restores the communication after its broken due to error.
Do You Need Circuit Restoration?
Are you unsure if you need circuit restoration? It’s more common than you think. Your circuit wiring is so out of the range of your daily life that you might be unfamiliar with it. Here are a few signs that you need circuit breaker repair:
- Lights Are Flickering: Does your home seem a little haunted? Don’t blame the presence of an apparition when your lights start to flicker, look to your electrical system instead. Circuit repair can be the answer to all your problems.
- Appliances Perform Poorly: Does your stove bake unevenly? Maybe your dryer always shuts off during the middle of a cycle. It might not be the fault of the appliances in your home, it could actually be a problem with your circuit.
- There’s Physical Damage: Are you noticing scorch marks around your breaker, outlet, or any other appliances in your home? This is a sign that your electrical panel has real trouble with surges. Problems like this put your home at risk of fire and surges. Contact a professional sooner than later if you’re experiencing this issue.
The Triangle’s Electrical Experts
Sloan Service Company, Inc. has worked here in the RDU area since 2013. We’ve had plenty of experience servicing the electrical systems in homes across the state in the past few years. We’re confident in the work that we do at our company. It’s why we offer free estimates and a 1-year warranty on all our electrical services. We put our heart into all the work we do. It’s why we’ve won the Angie’s List Super Service Award consecutively from 2014 to 2019 and why we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. All our electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured. You can trust our team with all your needs. Contact us today.