The temperatures are on the rise and truthfully we are looking forward to being able to shed a layer after the morning chill has passed. You are going to be relying on your air conditioner a lot more in the coming weeks as the warmth turns to full-blown heat. This means that it is actually the perfect time to ensure you schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up in Cary, NC if you haven’t done so already.
If you are one of those who are hesitating to schedule their annual maintenance appointment because you aren’t sure if it is truly necessary for the long-term operation of your AC, we’d love to explain more about the benefits of this service.
What Does Maintenance Involve?
When you schedule a maintenance service it is like getting a check-up at the dentist to prevent cavities. Maintenance helps your AC system avoid any major problems for a longer amount of time than if you simply left it to itself. the service will involve having a professional technician come by to perform a variety of tasks for your cooling system such as cleaning, tightening adjusting, and more.
How Does Maintenance Benefit Me?
Maintenance offers you a few different types of benefits which include:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: A well-maintained air conditioner is going to be able to effectively cool your home without needing an excess of energy. Regular maintenance helps your system keep a level of energy efficiency closer to what it had when it was first installed, rather than allowing it to lose a certain percentage each year.
- Lower Energy Bills: When your AC enjoys better energy efficiency, it means that it is going to be evident in your energy bills (hence why rising energy bills are often used as a warning sign). Because your system is going to be able to use energy efficiently, it means your energy bills will be more manageable or might even reduce a bit.
- Reduced Repair Needs: Maintenance provides a technician with the ability to pinpoint and address small issues before they escalate into repair needs. For example, your technician might realize one of your fan blades is coming loose so they tighten it thereby preventing it from coming apart and damaging your system.
What to Expect From the Sloan Service Club
It is easy to see that maintenance is going to be quite helpful in the effort to keep your home cool this summer. You’ll be able to enjoy this service even more when you join the Sloan Service Club and receive benefits such as:
- Two maintenance visits yearly (one for your heating system and one for your cooling system)
- Waived overtime fees
- Reminders about your upcoming service
- Priority service for club members
- A 25% discount on all repairs
If you want to ensure that you can stay cool this summer, make sure you reach out to our team for a maintenance service ASAP. Only a professional like the ones at Sloan Service will be able to get the job done right.